Conditions We Assess
We other a range of assessments that can diagnose and manage a range of neurodevelopmental conditions. In many cases, several conditions will coexist together and a thorough assessment is required to tease out the different difficulties.
As a Centre, we specialise in the assessment and management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). However, we are also able to diagnosis and manage other difficulties.
Below is a list of the common neurodevelopmental conditions we come across. Please click on a condition for more information.
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Auditory Processing Difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Developmental Co-ordination Difficulties
- Learning Difficulties
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Sensory Integration Disorder
- Tourette’s Syndrome
If you meet the criteria outlined and wish to participate, please click on the link below to complete this anonymous and confidential 10 minute survey.